Xerox Printer Troubleshooting
Xerox has such a huge impact on the people and many Companies. Xerox is a company that is known for making quality photocopiers and prints. It provides various benefits like quality output, good company reputation, strong environmental drive, and support of many types of papers.
Although, there may be a lot of issues that can trouble you while operating the Xerox printer. Therefore, for 24hours/7days instant Xerox print support calls us on our Xerox Printer Support Number(+1-213-357-3494).
1. The Workflow Logjam – The most common error that you can place is a paper jam. To resolve this issue by inspecting the paper part and remove any jammed material. You also need to make sure that the paper is positioned correctly or not. If not, reseat the tray & position it correctly.
2. Printing is not completed in Xerox Printer – It generally happens due to high-resolution graphics or photographs. Nothing can be the most annoying when your printer suddenly stopped working in the middle. For this, allow your printer to rest for a few minutes, restart your printer, if it does not work, reboot your computer.
3. Printer Gives light & faded Prints – If your printer is working properly but often gives you sloppy & unprofessional documents or even faded, or poor quality images then, you need to do following steps:
- Check your printer driver.
- Make sure that your printer’s fuser sets properly.
- Ensure that the papers loaded in the tray matches the type selected in the printer driver.
- Check your tone cartridges, fuser & imagine unit(s).
4. Printing takes too long – When it comes to printing, nothing is worse than waiting for your sheet to be printed. It can occur due to high-resolution settings, a choice of drivers, or may be because of memory issues. For this, switch two-sided to simplex mode and change your setting backs to high-quality.