Printers are used in many ways like photocopy, scanning images, and sending faxes, etc. Apart from that, Printer connecting to web services allows various benefits like Communicate over the internet such as ePrint cloud Printing & HP instant ink delivery services.
However, due to reasons like Server Connection Error, & Web Services Problem you may notice that the HP printer is not connecting to Web Services.
In order to resolve this issue follow these steps mentioned below.
Step 1. Verify from your printer’s control panel, that you are using web services or not.
Step 2. Check the network and printer connection.
1. Ensure that the printer is not connected with the USB cable because your printer can’t connect to Web Services if it is connected to a USB cable.
2. Ensure that your printer is not connected to any other host network.
3. Check your wireless network connection, open the setting menu to verify that the wireless feature is on or not. Along with that make sure that the wireless icon’s light is blue.
4. Check that Ethernet network connection.
5. Once these steps are finished try to turn on Web Services.
Still, if you have any doubt related to the HP printer, you can contact the HP Printer toll-free number.
Step 3. Restart your computer, Printer, and Router
1. Restart the computer, printer, and router to check the connectivity issue.
2. Disconnecting the power cord and turning off the router.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Shut down your computer.
5. Now, reconnect the power cord to the router.
6. Turn on the printer and computer.
7. Turn on Web Services, once these steps are completed
Step 4. Turn on Web Services from EWS (Embedded Web Server)
1. Printer network configuration page.
2. Locate a URL on the network of pages for embedded web server addresses.
3. Now, open an internet browser to type a URL address ( internet browser address box) for the EWS and press “enter”.
4. If you see a website security configuration on the screen, click continue.
5. Clean the web services Tab on the EWS web page.
6. Click continue and turn on or enable on the web services setup page.
Step 5. For networks, check if the Internet proxy server settings are compatible with printers EWS or not.
Step 6. After that, update the firmware router.
1. In the browser address bar, type the router IP addresses and press ‘Enter’.
2. They might ask you to sign in to the router Web-based setup page.
Now, you may find the update option in the Administration, Utilities, Tools, or Maintenance menu.
The above steps should help you to resolve that the HP printer is not connecting to Web Services. Moreover, if you need any Technical help contact us on the HP printer customers service number.
However, If the issue still troubles you, service or replace the HP printer by contacting HP customer support.
Feel free to contact us for resolving any query or doubt related to the HP printers, our technical experts are confident to resolve your issue anytime and would help you 24×7.